Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Simple Wednesday (Summer)


Hey guys, considering that this is my first post,  I would like to tell you something about me.  My name is Martina and I'm from Zagreb, Croatia. I'm 17 years old. I love fashion and I'd like to share my knowledge about it with you. If you want to, you can consider me as a little helper or a guide so you can skip all the fashion and makeup mistakes I had made.

 You may not think it's true but the key of the happiness is to love yourself and doing things you love. You have to learn how to be confident if you want to accomplish something in your life.

The aim of this blog is to show all of my beautiful readers how special and unique they are. I will give you simple ideas  how to make something from nothing. You will see in the future that I'm as passionate about makeup as fashion so I will show you how I do my makeup.

People these days think you can only be good dressed if you wear very expensive clothes, well, my job is to prove you that they're wrong. Don't be afraid to be simple, wear clothes that make you feel comfortable. Don't be afraid to be different or afraid to be yourself.

(I'M ON INSTAGRAM: m_marjanovic)

Let's cut to the chase, this is my outfit for today. I'm going for a walk with my friend to the beautiful park Maksimir.
















T-shirt and shorts (Bershka),  Bag and high heels (Importanne Centar), Bracelet (H&M)


No comments:

Post a Comment